5 Steps to know
how to make a maritime model making with RJ Models
Maritime models can display boat design scheme visually and be facilitated to discuss the designing scheme.
The process of every ship model made by RJ Models is different, but usually, it includes 5 steps.
To provide a quotation, RJ Models would need the information below:
- Model boundary, dimensions and scale.
- The final design of drawing of the buildings in PDF, JPD or CAD.
- Rendering for reference (if any)
- Delivery and installation destinations.
- Expected completion date.
- You might also select similar architectural model photos from our website below for your expected model detail standard and style.
Receiving the project information
After the quotation is confirmed, we need you to resend the latest documents to ensure that our ship model makers can produce the boat model according to the latest design.
- Elevations, Plan and section of all the buildings in CAD.(if any).
- Rhino, Sketchup, 3D Max, 3D AutoCAD.
- Rhino, Sketchup, 3D Max, 3D AutoCAD (if any).
- Building material sample or Panton (CU Matte)/RAL Color code.
- Select the colored transparent glass code from the sample.
- Select the reflective glass code from the sample.
Model sample preparation and confirmation
RJ Models will produce a portion of the sample during the model production to determine the display effect of the entire model.
Such as structure details, color match, texture, and lighting effect of the model to ensure the sample is consistent with your design philosophy.
Then continue the overall model production.
Model production and progress report
When the ship model starts making, the project manager will provide professional architectural model progress photos at regular intervals for you to understand the latest situation of the model and the expected completion time, and to make sure the project goes well.
At the same time, depending on your needs, RJ Models can arrange customers to make on-site visits in our company so that you can see your architectural model with your own eyes and contact it directly.
The model completes transportation and installation
After getting your permission, the ship models will be packing and shipping to your address you designated.
RJ Models will confirm with you to the model’s position and direction, and install and test it on the spot to ensure that the model completed under your satisfaction.
If you need to travel with the model or show it in different countries multiple times, RJ Models can be customized design and make a suitable flight case.
We have a number of cases that confirm the availability of the suitcase.
RJ Models has completed more than 3000 ship models projects and trusted by the world famous boat design companies, the government and so on.
We provide the high productivity and high-end quality ship models production services for you to display design idea, market, sell and so on.